*Please note that English is not my first language. I’ll do my best. Thank you.
Thank you Dear Kitty1/petrel41 for the nomination. It was unexpected but we appreciated it very much.
According to Dear Kitty1/petrel41, the ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
The seven questions we need to answer are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Our visits come mainly from Portugal.
2. What is your favourite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2017?
To be nominated to Real Neat Blog Award :)!
4. What is your favourite quote?
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”, from Augustine of Hippo.
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
Best things in life are free.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Now, our seven questions are:
- What you find most difficult on blogging?
- What is your favorite author?
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What makes you smile?
- What makes you sad?
- What is your prefect day?
Our nominees are:
- Dry Everywhere
- Like Wanderlust
- Different Shores
- Miguel Gonçalves
- viajar por transilvania
- Lora by Lora
Thank you, again Dear Kitty1/petrel41 for the nomination and have a wonderful day!